Registration of Business Is Easy With W.L.P!
Singapore has a very convenient and easy process of business registration. The government has been very supportive of business owners wanting to do business in Singapore.
With W.L.P. Group, registration of business has never been easy. We are ready to help with all business registration needs. Contact us now!
WHAT WE PROVIDE?
Our service for registering a Sole Proprietorship/ Partnership/ Limited Partnerships includes:
- Name check
- Preparation of application forms
- Provide basic advisory on business entity enquiries (if any)
- ACRA Business Profile after successful registration
HOW SHOULD YOU PROCEED?
- Our representative will visit you personally and all business owners and manager are to be present for verification
- Bring your NRIC and/or Passport of all business owners and manager
- Get ready your (a) Proposed Business Name; (b) Description of your business activities and (c) Registered Office Address for your Business;
- Upon receiving payment, we will prepare and file the business registration on your behalf. Once the business has been successfully registered, you may proceed to open a corporate bank account.
RELATED QUICK FACTS
Financial Statement Preparation:
Directors are required to present accounts that comply with the Accounting Standards and which give a true and fair view of the state of affairs of the company to its shareholders. Our accountants would ensure that your Financial Statement is prepared according to the required Accounting Standards for filing to ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority). We can also assist you with the preparation of AUDITED financial accounts if required. Check out our Financial Statement Preparation Service.GST Computation & Submission:
If you are a GST-registered trader, you would need to submit quarterly GST returns to IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore). If you need assistance with computations and to avoid missing filing deadlines, check out our GST Computation & Submission Service.Tax Computation/ Filing:
All companies/ individuals are required to pay corporate tax or income tax to IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore) for all income earned or received in Singapore. If you need to understand how to reduce your tax liabilities legally, to compute and file your tax returns on time to avoid penalties, check out our Tax Computation/ Filing Service.