Let W.L.P. Assist You!
Formal records of every financial activities in a company is important. These papers can provide transparency about the money being spent or used by the company. It also provides information about the earnings of the company.
In W.L.P. we can provide you assistance with Un-Audited and Audited Financial Report. Our competent and qualified personnel will gladly offer help about this. Contact us for more details!
WHAT WE PROVIDE?
WLP will prepare (unaudited) Financial statements in accordance with Financial Report Standard(“FRS”) prescribed by the Council on Corporate Disclosure and Governance (“CCDG”) and to give a “true and fair” view on company financial position. The financial statement would include:
- Directors’ Report,
- Directors’ Statements,
- Profit/Loss Statement,
- Balance Sheet Statement,
- Changes in Shareholders’ Equity,
- Notes to Financial Statements
In the case of audited financial statement, we will offer audit services through our Partner Audit Firm. Our audit service would include provisions designed specifically to comply with ACRA’s and IRAS’ statutory requirements.
HOW SHOULD YOU PROCEED?
- ACRA Bizfile
- Latest Financial Report (if applicable)
- Provide Estimated Annual Sales Turnover of Company;
- Management Report consisting of Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, General Ledger, Accounts Payable/Receivable Reports and Bank Reconciliation Report for Financial Period; (if you did not use our book-keeping service)
How Much Is Our Fees?
- Un-audited Financial Report
- Estimated Chargeable Income
- Annual Return
- MAnnual General Meeting
- Tax Computation
- Submission of Form C/ C-S