We Can Help You With GST Registration
Let Us Help You!
Under Singapore Law if a company taxable turn over is more that 1 million it should register in GST.
W.L.P Group can help any company with their registration. Our personnel are waiting and will gladly provide help with GST Registation
WHAT WE PROVIDE?
Our service for GST Application includes:
• Preparation of application forms (with supporting documents)
• Compilation of Supporting Documents supplied by Applicant
• Preparation of GIRO application form (for voluntary registration)
HOW SHOULD YOU PROCEED?
- Our representative will visit you personally and one (1) business owner/ director to be present
- Bring NRIC and/or Passport of business owner/director;
- ACRA Business Profile (not more than 2 weeks old) – latest can be purchased over the counter;
- Bank Account Details for GIRO application
- Completion of 20-minutes e-Learning Course: “Before I Register GST” (please provide screen-capture of quiz/course completion)
- If you have started sales / received payment and are not only making out-of-scope supplies or exempt supplies that qualify for zero-rating, submit all the following documents where applicable :
- Completed GST Calculator for last 2 years, if past sales is more than S$1m
- Copy of latest Profit & Loss, including reports & notes to accounts (need not be audited)
- Copies of 3 recent suppliers’ invoices received, including shipping documents
- Copies of 3 recent invoices issued to your customers, including shipping documents
- A copy of the 1st invoice issued to your customer, if sales started less than 1year
- A copy of the signed contract(s), accepted tender, purchase order & other documents to support the forecast if you made a forecast that your sales for the next 12 months exceed S$1m
- Upon receiving payment and supporting documents, we will proceed with GST application on your behalf. The entire application process takes approximately 4 weeks.
Should you have further enquiries/ require a quotation, email us now!
RELATED QUICK FACTS
Registered Office Service:
EVERY business/company must have a registered office in Singapore which must be operational and accessible to the public during normal office hours. Please note that a P.O. Box address cannot be used as a business address. If you do not have one, check out our Registered Office Service.
Accounting & Tax:
Need help to keep proper account records for your business, perform tax computations and submit your Personal Income Tax Filing to IRAS? WLP offers book-keeping and tax services for business owners to fulfill compliance to IRAS. Check out our Accounting & Tax Services.